________________________________

[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Fisher, Sue
Sent: 19 October 2010 16:18
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Royalty fees

Jo,

All Royalty payments are taxable, HMRC associate these payments with
self employed individuals. Anyone in receipt of a Royalty who is in the
employ of the organisation making the payment could go through the
payroll.

Regards

Sue Fisher

Payroll Manager