Hi All,

As part of the SMHAFF, a short film I've produced with the South West Arts and Wellbeing Group is being shown at GMAC/Streetlevel Gallery at Tron 103 on Thursday 7th October between 7-10pm. It's called "Playtime" and is about the group remembering and rediscovering the joys of childhood fun. It is part of the touring exhibition, Time Out : Arts Showcase and will also be on at Cardonald Library: 14th October 1-7pm and Pollok Civil Realm: 21st,  1-7pm. There is also a photography exhibition, Mutter Shutter.
It  seems to be a bit of a drop event in but I'm hoping Playtime (Dur: 20 mins)  will kick off the evening at GMAC on the 7th.

Also, as part of the Viewpoints Community Film Festival, I'm organising a Community Media Networking Day at CCA, Glasgow on Thursday 18th November for practitioners and participants of community media to network, show their work and discuss issues surrounding community based media. It is a free event, between 12-6pm, with a showcase of young people's films in the evening produced by SWAMP and Plantation Productions. More details to follow, but if you are a community based filmmaker, or know of anyone who would like to take part or come along, do let me know.

all best,

Kirsten

Kirsten MacLeod

Producer/Director