Hello All

A while ago several people asked us to convene a special workshop at FAM10 on extending attribute usage in the UK.  This has now been organized and more details can be found here: https://sites.google.com/site/jiscfam10/workshop---extending-attributes

I’ve copied to this mailing list rather than attendees as I thought people not attending FAM10 might have interest in this discussion and that most people who are attending and might want to be at the workshop are probably here J

I’m hoping that this will be an ongoing exercise beyond FAM10 with a working group attached and some real outputs so please let me know if you are interested.

Many thanks

Nicole

JISC Advance

Brettenham House (North)