This is the worrying part of lists like this - our managers pick up ideas for us!  Fortunately mine found a solution for me on their list as well which I am using as a template:

Duncan Buck
Exams Co-ordinator
Herefordshire College of Technology
DDI: 01432 365315
Int: x315
Group Email: [log in to unmask]

>>> [log in to unmask] 20/09/10 16:32 >>>

This was created by our Exams Registrar

Geoff Jones

Head of MIS

Coleg Morgannwg

Rhondda Campus

Tel: 01443 653621

>>> [log in to unmask] 23/09/2010 15:26 >>>

Crikey - I remember putting one of these together and then realising how complicated it was getting and sort of didn't finish it.  Not quite the Forth Bridge, but nearly.  There are so many on demand assessments that it becomes rather messy.

Good luck with this (and I mean this most sincerely).

Julie

Julie Griffin

Examinations Co-ordinator

Room D215

West Herts College

Hempstead Road

Watford

Herts WD17 3EZ

Tel: 01923 812299

Fax: 01923 812058

Mobile: 07920 028390

Email: [log in to unmask]

The Exams timetable and other examinations information can be found by going to iShare and selecting Exams Timetable from the College Year or by clicking on the link: http://teams.westherts.ac.uk/teams/exams/Lists/Exams Timetable/calendar.aspx

Please only print this email if absolutely necessary