Sent: 20 September 2010 10:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: GOLA Tests

Does anyone know of any software available which is compatible to C&G GOLA Tests which will read the text so that we do not have to employ readers during exams. Apparently Read and Write GOLD 9 is not compatible according to  C&G.

I am trying to reduce demands on rooms, invigilators and costs.

Any advice would much appreciated.

John Bland
Examinations Officer

New College Durham
Framwellgate Moor
Durham
DH1 5ES

Tel No 0191 3754029
Fax No 0191 3754034

This message is sent in confidence to the addressee only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission.

"SAVE THE PLANET - PLEASE DO NOT PRINT THIS EMAIL UNLESS STRICTLY NECESSARY"