Dear All

Does anyone have any quality indicators for Point of Care testing?

David Cartwright

Consultant in Chemical Pathology and Metabolic Medicine

Ashford and St Peters NHS Trust

Support our application to become a Foundation Trust. Sign up as a member at www.ashfordstpeters.nhs.uk/apply-online . Together we can make a real difference. This e-mail or attachment(s) may contain confidential or legally privileged information intended for the sole use of the addressee(s). Any use, redistribution, disclosure or reproduction of this message, except as intended, is prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and remove all copies of the message, including any attachments. Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail (unless otherwise stated) may not represent those of Ashford & St.Peter's Hospitals NHS Trust.
The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed. For further information about the Trust visit our website at www.ashfordstpeters.nhs.uk.
------ACB discussion List Information-------- This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content. ACB Web Site http://www.acb.org.uk Green Laboratories Work http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk List Archives http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN.html List Instructions (How to leave etc.) http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/