  On 25/09/2010 20:31, Kenneth Rees wrote:

It's an interesting journey - perhaps more so if  never before encountered -
usually told from the perspective of Jack Parsons - of which there are
two very good biographies
"Strange Angel" & "Love and Rockets" - h
e was the founder of the Jet Propulsion Lab as well as a disciple of
Aleister Crowley et al -
Her images from Kenneth Anger's Inauguration of the Pleasure dome are
iconic (at least so for Thelemites)
but there is a lot more to tell and often magical women's biography gets
less attention than the male founders of magical styles ??
Its also a commentary on chaotic lifestyles and thelema?

bb/93

Mogg