Apologies for any cross posting

19th Triennial Conference of the International Federation of Operational Research Societies (IFORS)
10th – 15th July, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
http://www.ifors2011.org/

Invited Stream on Vehicle Routing

The IFORS Conference in Melbourne promises to be an exciting meeting with a strong programme covering many areas of Operational Research. We are organising an invited stream on Vehicle Routing. This includes all aspects of the topic including:
                arc routing
	location-routing
	routing with environmental objectives
	inventory routing
	VRP for humanitarian needs (or organizations)
	"Rich" VRP's (i.e. Real-world routing, with real-world constraints)
	combined problems, e.g. VRP with supply chain
	time-dependent travel times
	VRPs with stochastic aspects
	dynamic (and/or on-line) aspects of VRP
	methodologies for VRP, e.g. exact and heuristic methods
	and other related themes.

If you would like to organise an invited session of four papers or would like to submit a paper to our stream, please contact one of us as soon as possible.

The deadline for contributed papers is 15 December 2010, but for invited papers it is 15 January 2011.

We hope to see you in Melbourne.

Richard Eglese         [log in to unmask]
Arne Løkketangen 	[log in to unmask]