I would also like to point out in advance of the ISEA panel on audience
experience that there is now another case-study by Lizzie Muller and myself
available online.

We were invited to do a case-study on David Rokeby's 'Very Nervous System'
by the Ludwig Boltzmann Institute Media.Art.Research last fall and the
Daniel Langlois Foundation generously offered to host it on their website.

http://www.fondation-langlois.org/html/e/page.php?NumPage=2186

Best,

Caitlin Jones
Executive Director