From: George FERZOCO <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [M-R] photography in Venetian churches
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wednesday, August 18, 2010, 6:11 PM

medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture Although I have been known to take photos surreptitiously, I was struck by how I attracted the attention of a security guard at San Marco, who made it obvious that I was being watched constantly. I did get to sneak a fabulous photo of the dome, but it wasn't easy under those circumstances. Yet, several others around me were taking photos without being yelled at ...

George
--
George FERZOCO