No luck, George. Just for US viewing and I don't know how to make my pc
American.

Henk

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: medieval-religion - Scholarly discussions of medieval religious culture
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] Namens George FERZOCO
Verzonden: zaterdag 14 augustus 2010 13:25
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: Re: [M-R] Hildegard, the movie

Henk, if you are able to get your computer to pretend it is in the
U.S.A., you can try your luck at:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/170211/movie-trailers-vision

Best wishes, George

--
George FERZOCO

On 14 Aug 2010, at 10:26, Henk wrote:

> medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and
> culture
>
> How do you get this to play? I downloaded the newest QuickTime viewer
> (though I thought I already had it...) but it won't work. It just
> keeps
> asking me to download the viewer again and again. What do I do wrong?
>
> Henk

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]

to: [log in to unmask]