Dear Allstat

Key People are urgently seeking a contract statistical SAS programmer/project lead SAS programmer to work in Belgium until the end of 2010.

Main responsibilities are the delivery of medical monitoring reporting as well as safety and efficacy analysis from SAS program requirement specifications, to full validation for analysis datasets and Tables, Figures and Listings.

Profile:
* 5 to 15 years of relevant pharmaceutical clinical trial SAS experience.
* Proficient SAS programming skills with a mastery of SAS/STAT, SAS/BASE, SAS/Macro. SAS/GRAPH is a nice to have.
* Capacity to interface with clinicians, statisticians and data managers as the statistical programmer in charge of a clinical trial.
* Knowledge and practice of CDISC SDTM and AdAM data standards.
* Ability to work complying to the company programming SOPs, data standards and macro library as well as the capacity to develop project specific code independently under company SOPs.
* Strong and proven experience of work with clinical trial data in support of safety and efficacy analysis.
* If working as an programmer rather than lead, then you should be able to develop Programming Requirement Specifications based on study documents with minimal guidance from the programming and statistics project leads.
* Able to read, write and speak fluently in English.
* EU nationality candidates only please, as visa applications / sponsorship will not be given.

If you would like to apply for this role, or would like to hear about our many other SAS programming and statistician vacancies then please contact either:

Tim Barratt on +44 (0)1727 817 626. Email: [log in to unmask]
OR
Justin Gimblett on +44 (0)1727 817 617. Email: [log in to unmask]

Kind regards

Justin Gimblett
Recruitment Team Leader

Key People Ltd.
Catherine House / Adelaide Street / St. Albans / Herts. / AL3 5BA

Direct Tel: +44 (0)1727 817 617 (ddi) / Switchboard Tel: +44 (0)1727 811 634 / Fax: +44(0)1727 844 838
Email: [log in to unmask]
LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/justingimblett
Website: http://www.keypeople.co.uk

Refer a friend and get paid

At Key People many of the people we place have been referred to us by their friends and colleagues. If you refer someone to our division and we are able to help them secure employment, then after successful completion of the probation period, we will reward your efforts with a 'thank you' for up to £250 (or currency equivalent).

SIGNOFF allstat