Hi Jennifer,

I took the decision this year (after much frustration last year) to use only the downloads from unistats for our own internal analysis. That way I get data for each institution at the subject and institutional level all in one place (although I do have to join two spreadsheets together to get all the jacs level 3 data on the one file).

Also, find the way they release the data in bits over the course of a couple of weeks annoying.

Best wishes,
Laura

Laura Watson
Statistics Officer
University of St Andrews
The Old Burgh School
Abbey Walk
St Andrews
KY16 9LB

Tel: 01334 462116
Mob: 07540 671363
http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/
The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland: No SC013532.