Dear all,

There is a new set of fixes and updates available for SPM8 which will
update your version to revision 4010.

These can be downloaded from our ftp server at:

If you have a previous SPM8 installation, then simply download and
install the patches from the file and overwrite
the existing files with the new ones.
Before doing so, M/EEG users should also delete the folders 'fieldtrip',
'fileio', 'forwinv' and 'ctf' from the 'external' folder of their
existing installation (see the release notes).

Note that if you download a full version of SPM (through the form),
these updates will already have been incorporated in the archive.

The Release Notes describing the main changes of this update are
available in a separate PDF document:

As usual, a list of all changes is available in the README.txt file.

For those interested, a standalone version of SPM8 (i.e. not requiring a
MATLAB licence) is also available for beta testing. Please email me
directly if you want to give it a try.

Best regards,

Guillaume Flandin, PhD
Wellcome Trust Centre for Neuroimaging