Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10054, phase=RECEIVE, target=212.247.6.19:2306). The server is probably not started. JISCMail - MOONSHOT-COMMUNITY Archives

> My point is that I'd like the BoF to start open-minded. I believe
> federated authentication for non-Web is a large and interesting area. I
> would like to make sure that we don't rule out beforehand alternative
> approaches. I am happy with a charter as outcome that specifies that the
> WG is going to take the Moonshot approach, but imo that should be the
> *result* of the BoF, not a *precondition*.

I understand your thinking. I actually had the same concerns initially but a more focused discussion really helps. Additionally, nothing prevents someone else to propose another activity (either in form of a BOF, or by submitting drafts to a working group).

I am quite happy with the scope of the work as being proposed.

Ciao
Hannes