Dear Nancy

The two boys live in Buchinghamshire HP5 area. For more details about this job, please contact Ying on 07588888579.

Jane

From: Mandarin Chinese Teaching [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nancy Boulicault
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 6:42 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Chinese teacher wanted

Hi Katja,

Could you tell me when the teacher will come by?

thanks,

Nancy

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 4:50 PM, Katja Ting <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I am so sorry to post it on the forum but I have lost contact with a teacher who ask me to bring a Dragon Dance mask from Taiwan.

I have found the small one cost 40.00 and the big one can cost to 200. Please contact me if you are the one. Apologies again.

Best Regards

Katja Ting

Hua Hsia Chinese School
T: 0208-201 0698