Dear Peter,

Both volumes of the Kazimirski dictionary are available in several
versions and formats from the Internet Archive. See:

http://www.archive.org/details/dictionnaireara00goog

http://www.archive.org/details/dictionnaireara01goog

http://www.archive.org/details/dictionnairearab01bibeuoft

http://www.archive.org/details/dictionnairearab02bibeuoft

The OCR version which is the 'full text' format is riddled with errors
and does not feature a comprehensible Arabic script no matter how one
tries to change the encoding of the page. Not much help I'm afraid, but
for your information nonetheless.

Best wishes,

Alasdair Watson