Dear Prof. Smith,

thank you for your fast reply.

For example in your article "Brain atrophy analysis using single and multiple time point data" in the section
2.5 change analysis you talk about: bayesian framework and hidden markov random field.
Can you tell me please where and how do you applied them?

In the section 2.6 Percentage brain volume change quantification, you used A (actual brain area) and V (actual brain
volume), but how do you calculated them?

Thank you in advance.