Invitations are invited from EU nationalities only as sponsorship cannot be given for this position.

If you are interested in this vacancy then please contact Tim Barratt at Key People on:

[log in to unmask]  or by telephone on +44(0)1727 817 626

You can see our other vacancies at www.keypeople.co.uk

Kind regards

Tim Barratt
Recruitment Resourcer
Key People Ltd
Catherine House, Adelaide St, St Albans, Herts, AL3 5BA
Direct Tel: 01727 817 626 / Office: 01727 811634 / Fax: 01727 844838
E-Mail: [log in to unmask] / Web Page: http://www.keypeople.co.uk/
Refer a friend and get paid
At Key People we spend much of our time securing jobs forOccupational Healthprofessionals who have been referred to us by their friends and colleagues. If you refer someone to our division and we are able to help them secure employment, then after successful completion of the probation period in their new role, we will reward your efforts. If your friend or colleague is placed in a permanent or contract position, you will receive a 'thank you' for up to 250 (or currency equivalent).
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. Key People have taken every reasonable precaution to minimise the risk of contaminating your systems with Software Viruses. You should carry out your own virus check before opening the attachment . Key People cannot accept liability for any damage which you may sustain as a result of software viruses.

SIGNOFF allstat