From: Professor Bill Hillier <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 11:23 PM
Subject: Re: Segment map manual
To: [log in to unmask]

try this - in addition to the online manual ! - Bill

At 21:06 08/06/2010, Omid Rismanchian wrote:
Hello Everybody

I was wondering if there is any manual/paper about using segment map which explains each value and its application in analysis. It seems that there are more material about axial line map and VGA in this regard. Extracting the info from so many papers is a time consuming task as well.

All the Best