We are just about to embark on an Inventory project to compile an Inventory of Corporate Records.

We have the process survey forms, but are struggling a little to envisage how the end compiled database will look and wondered if anyone had any examples they would be willing to share.

Liz Warwick

Corporate Support Officer

NHS Salford

St James's House

Pendleton Way

SALFORD M6 5FW

Tel: 0161 212 4813

Fax: 0161 212 4838

e-mail: [log in to unmask]

** Note for visitors to St James's House:- Car parking is available in the public car park across the road for which there is a small charge.  We are also well served by public transport options: you can explore the best route for you at www.gmpte.comm.  Please sign in at Reception on the Mezzanine Floor upon arrival.

Save paper - Do you really need to print this e-mail?

DISCLAIMER:
This email has been scanned for viruses, however we are unable to accept responsibility for any damage caused by the contents. The opinions expressed in this email represent the views of the sender, not Salford PCT unless explicitly stated. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed. For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]