Vicente
These are absolutley incredible. the details in the eyes - when you realise the actual scale of this, are astonishing. I too would like to know the name of the artist and know if there is any further workl on the internet or in public domain in any form. The pieces are inspirational and more amazing because of their transient nature - this made me reflect on the transience of animal species and how with human hands we can wipe them out if we are not careful. There is a resonance here wiht all kinds of art involving hands and what hands do. I would also like to know more about the 'Wise Man in the Village' connections and links to animal forms, and which ones are of great significance and why. Do any of these animals have any symbolism linked to them?

Thank you so much for showing us these - really wonderful and inspirational. Congratulations to your friend - an immense talent.

I am also pleased to see there has been further information posted about your costs to ALARA
Kindest regards
Karen Thompson

-----