I'm currently working on a case study, I have 1 patient and 4 controls.
Currently I'm trying to perform TBSS using the FA images from dtifit. I followed all the steps and all the scripts ran smoothly.
However when I perform stats (using randomise) the raw stats shows large areas of differences, while the corrected stats show nothing as significant.
Is this because I only have one patient, and TBSS performs t-tests?
Is there a setting or a different way to perform TBSS to bypass the lack of a large sample?
Nothing comes out as significant even if I compare a 40 year old with four 70 year olds, and there are lesions in the 40 year old brain

Any help is appreciated

Thank you,

Zeyu