From: "Philipp Thomann" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2010 11:40 AM
Subject: [FSL] FSL FIRST Structural Analysis Practical

Dear All, I just attended the FSL+FS course in Heidelberg which was really
excellent!

I've downloaded the FSL software and the tutorial data sets for Mac (I'm
having a MacBook Pro Mac OS X Version 10.6.3) and I am running through some
practicals again. I followed the FIRST instructions step by step and met a
problem during the vertex analysis after entering the command

first_utils --usebvars --vertexAnalysis -i all.bvars  -o
diff_con0_dis1_L_Hipp_mni -d design_con0_dis1.mat --useReconMNI

the bash simply says:

Cannot open file.
Cannot open file.

I already checked that the all.bvars file has been successfully created in
the previous step.

Any Ideas?

Thanks Philipp