Dear Juha,

What you need to specify in possum is the change in T2* values.
This relates to the intensity of the signal (assuming nothing
is moving) via the equation:
   S = S0 * exp(-TE/T2*)

Hence you need to specify time-varying T2* values.
Look at the files $FSLDIR/data/possum/activation3D.nii.gz
and $FSLDIR/data/possum/activation3Dtimecourse to see
the format of the spatial map and timecourse.  The first
column of the second file specifies values of time (in seconds)
and the second specifies the change in T2* values (from
the fixed, static value specified in the MR parameter file).
The units for both of these things is seconds, not milliseconds.

Note that the HRF is not added for you - it is necessary for
you to specify a timecourse that already takes this into account.

The specification of procnum works fine at our end, so I'm
not sure why it is not working for you.  Feel free to modify it
if that works for you.

As for the memory and time requirements for possum - they
can be very high if you specify very long time series and/or
high resolutions.  I strongly recommend running a small test
case first and then seeing how it scales up.

I hope this helps.
All the best,
	Mark