Dear all,

Please allow me to introduce myself!

I am a linguist working in an applied setting, teaching phonetics and phonology to future speech-language pathologists at San Diego State University.My research focuses on the application of linguistic theory to phonological acquisition more generally, as well as the clinical management of phonological disorders more specifically.

I am very actively involved in sustainability efforts on campus and in my community, and I am working hard to find ways to incorporate sustainability (in terms of the triple bottom line) more formally into my courses.

I am very excited to join the group!

Sincerely,
Jessica Barlow
---------------------------------
Jessica A Barlow, PhD
Professor
SDSU/UCSD Joint Doctoral Program in Language and Communicative Disorders
School of Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences
San Diego State University
San Diego, CA 92182-1518
voice: 619.594.0243
fax: 619.594.7109
email: [log in to unmask]
http://barlow.sdsu.edu

SAVE A TREE - consider the environment before printing this email