Posted on behalf of Jo Graham  [log in to unmask]

Dear all

I am currently putting together some pointers for people taking part in
a training course on where to look for funding for projects using new
media with audiences.

I would be really grateful for any examples of project funding that
involved new media from the wonderful world of GEM. All replies will be
collated but if people have details they are willing to share only on a
one to one basis, please just say so if you reply to me.

Thank you in anticipation

Jo

Jo Graham

Learning Unlimited

22 North Poulner Road

Ringwood

Hants

BH24 1SP

t: 01425 479438

m: 07970 062077

DLNET list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask]

For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=DLNET