 Hi all!

I am reconstructing the fMRI raw data myself (and converting it to NIFTI using a "make_nii.m" file I found on the web) and getting weird results (different from the ones I get when using the fMRI images reconstructed by the scanner)  when coregistering it with the anatomical image,which was reconstructed by the scanner (saved as DICOM and converted to NIFTI using the SPM DICOM converter).

The thing is that when I work with the fMRI DICOM images (reconstructed by the scanner), I get a nice plot of the activations, but when I work with the images I reconstructed, I get activations out of the brain.

Can anybody help me? If you need further information about my problem, do not hesitate to ask. :P

Kind regards,

--
Caro