Dear Abraham,

Please find attached the description of the variables saved in the BMS.mat file. This information will be available soon in the SPM manual.

The BIC and AIC values are stored in the DCM.mat files and not in BMS.mat.

To get the Bayes factors for model i and j (Bij): you can subtract the values in BMS.DCM.ffx.SF.

Bij = BMS.DCM.ffx.SF(1,i)-BMS.DCM.ffx.SF(1,j)

Best,
Maria