" i.e. the proliferation of
curating is interesting but its not unexpected in the larger field, or
at all containable by tightened codes or responses that might organise
out of resort to calls to 'professionalism' alone, I don't think."

Which is obviously not what you're writing, Jon - more me thinking out loud
about what  anxiety about the loss or expansion of an assumed practice risks
doing, some of the time. :)
Best,
R.

Rachel O'Reilly | +61417603652

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 1:59 PM, Rachel O'Reilly <[log in to unmask]