From: Media, Communications & Cultural Studies Association (MeCCSA) - Policy Network on behalf of Julian Petley
Sent: Wed 5/26/2010 10:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MECCSA-POLICY] BBC Strategy Review

Dear All,

I thought you might be interested in seeing the CPBF response to the BBC strategy review. The CPBF is also a member of the CCPSB, and Sylvia has written an excellent response from them which she’ll doubtless circulate shortly.

All the best, Julian.

Julian Petley,

Professor of Screen Media and Journalism,

School of Arts,

Brunel University,

Uxbridge,

UB8 3PH.

Direct line: 01895 265479

Please visit this page to browse list's archives, or to join or leave the list.