FIL Workshop Participants – Llandrindod

Thank you for making the workshop a lively and enjoyable day yesterday.

It was good to see new faces and also to catch up with colleagues from other places.

I hope you enjoyed the discussion session and the presentations and may I offer a big thank-you to the speakers for making it an interesting event.

The feedback was all very positive so we will hope that FIL are able to support this type of event in Wales again in the future.

Presentations will be available on the FIL website shortly and I know that Helen is writing up an article for the forthcoming FIL Newsletter.

Diolch

Caroline

Caroline Rauter

Document Supply Copyright & Scanning