Hello everyone – gorgeous day isn’t it?

I have another question relating to access audits, I’m afraid.

We are hoping to employ an external consultant to complete our access audit. I’ve just had a look on the National Register of Access Consultants website - thanks Cassie for posting the link. I would be interested in hearing about any recommendations, and also wondered what the going rate for an access audit would be?

Many thanks in advance – any advice will be most gratefully received.

Katie

Katie Gardiner

Curator (Community & Collections)

Poole Museum

4 High Street, Poole, Dorset, BH15 1BW

Tel: 01202 262607

P Do you really need to print this email?