On 29/04/10 15:14, Lecher, Justin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I somehow have an error in my HNHA analysis
>
>     func(*args)
>   File
> "/usr2/bes/justin/.extendNmr/extend_nmr/ccpn/python/ccpnmr/analysis/popups/CalcHnHaCoupling.py",
> line 754, in update
>     self.couplingData = couplingData = self.extractHnHaCouplingData()
>   File
> "/usr2/bes/justin/.extendNmr/extend_nmr/ccpn/python/ccpnmr/analysis/popups/CalcHnHaCoupling.py",
> line 1047, in extractHnHaCouplingData
>     x = sqrt((kB*kB)-(4*kA*(kC-coupling)))
> ValueError: math domain error
>

> justin

So I still have the problem.
What I did was, load the spectra as quantification exp, picked all HN
and HA peacks and assigned root-dims. If I then open the popup for the
HNHA analysis, this error occurs and freazes the window for further
changes. Interestingly the peaks and exp settings are looking exactly
like the ones in Tim's tutorial files.
Any suggestion where I should take a closer look onto?

thanks justin

--
Justin Lecher
Institute for Neuroscience and Biophysics