Hello,

Just a final reminder that if you are able to join us in 2050 from 4-9 May (next week) we'd love to share our adventure with you.

The Lesser Spotted Collectors' Club is an interactive performance adventure that rolls the clock forward to imagine a future without a sense of history and a world without birds (almost). The Lesser Spotted Collectors’ Club is on a mission to re-discover the past and engage in some ornithological detective work. To find out more about the performance click here You can also follow the club's adventure throughout the course of the week on Facebook - find us at The Lesser Spotted Collectors' Club.

We look forward to seeing you soon

Best Wishes

Rachel

Rachel McNally
Producer
Full Beam Visual Theatre
Unit 18, Albion Dockside Estate
Hanover Place, Bristol, BS1 6UT

0117 929 3593 | www.fullbeamvisualtheatre.org.uk
Registered Charity No 1115556 | Registered in England no 5028958

A member of Puppet Place www.puppetplace.org
Want to join Puppet Place's mailing list? Click here

********************************************************************** 1. To suspend yourself from the list, whilst on leave, for example, send an email to mailto:[log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com mail -- [include hyphens]

leave psci-com -- [include hyphens]

5. The psci-com gateway to internet resources on science communication and science and society can be found at http://psci-com.ac.uk