From: Libby Peppiatt [libby.peppiatt@lat.org.uk]
Sent: 13 April 2010 14:45
Subject: CSAS Alert: New resources for community groups and small voluntary organisations

CSAS Alert: New resources for community groups and small voluntary organisations

New toolkits now available on ASB Online:

1.    A guide to engaging with policy makers:

         Members of Parliament

         Policy makers and politicians at the regional level

         Engaging with criminal justice agencies

2.    Developing a youth Project

3.    Guide to Community Groups Developing a drug & alcohol policy

Click here to see our full list of toolkits.

ASB Online provides a wealth of information on tackling anti-social behaviour and youth crime in London.

Visit the site for information on the latest policy developments, innovative practice, links to recent research, a variety of handy toolkits, and our directory of activities and support services for young people in London www.asbonline.org.uk

Do you work with young people? Do you work to tackle Anti-Social Behaviour in London?
If so, visit our new website ASB Online
www.asbonline.org.uk

Visit the Community Safety Advisory Service: www.csas.org.uk

Visit London Action Trust: www.lat.org.uk