Thanks for your comments, Peter.  I should have mentioned that I am currently in touch
with the London Metropolitan Archives, to see if they will take it (an e-mail I sent had an
automatic reply saying it might take two weeks for a human to answer!).

Having been a member of council of the old Institution of Mining and Metallurgy, and for
a time one of its vice-presidents, I would have offered it first to them but, as things are
following the merger with the Institute of Materials, most of their library has been shipped
off to Grantham and, as the Mining Club was so strongly London-based, I am thinking of
a London-based library - maybe even the Bishopsgate Library, in which I have enjoyed
many an hour looking up old archive material relating to the locality where the Mining
Club was based - it was from books there that I once compiled a list of the many mining
companies which had offices in London in the period before the First World War - as I
mentioned, about 500 in the year the Club was founded.

Don't worry, I want to make sure the Minute Book goes to a good home and, once it is
there, will post the information on this List. Before sending it off, however, I thought I
would just post to the List a summary of its original membership.

Tony Brewis