Dear Ali,

Its on the northern mine, in the valley bottom, at about SX 2130 6040.  I haven't seen much written about the site, as most authors don't pay any attention to the Herodsfoot mines.  I'm only going on the shape of the house, which is long and thin.  The AMR section shows that it wasn't very tall (only two storeys), and appears not to have had its beam projecting out of the house.  It looks as if it was internal - rather like the Levant Whim.  Beyond this, I'm uncertain, but it looks like the earlier type of engine house which appears on the Tavistock Pennies of 1811 for instance, and on watercolours of the S Tamar engine house of c.1780.

Robert

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/