  _____

From: medieval-religion - Scholarly discussions of medieval religious
culture [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On To:
Subject: Re: [M-R] unidentified liturgical object

I've now managed to upload some photos to my web pages -
http://education.newport.ac.uk/displayPage.aspx?object_id=14514
<http://education.newport.ac.uk/displayPage.aspx?object_id=14514&parent_id=1
0883&type=PAG> &parent_id=10883&type=PAG

(a bit clunky, and it may take a while to open. I can only upload Word pages
at the moment: academics aren't to be trusted with anything complicated!)

Maddy

Dr Madeleine Gray

Reader in History

School of Education/Ysgol Addysg

University of Wales, Newport/Prifysgol Cymru, Casnewydd

Caerleon Campus/Campws Caerllion,

Newport/Casnewydd  NP18 3QT Tel: +44 (0)1633.432675

'We are not bound to win but we are bound to be true' (Barack Obama)

  _____