Doctissimi,
I don't usually bid the list farewell when I'm temporarily absent, running around the Old World taking pictures, For the first time, I'll be at Santiago de Compostela and will snap my heart out. We'll get there on a Sunday so I might get something extra special. I'll also be back at Corfu where I hope to sneak some photos of Spyridon's elaborate shrine. I'll include photos of Crete although that's hardly medieval. I also hope to get some good stuff in Lisbon at a monastery whose name is quite Portuguese, Saint Jerome in English. Seville, Ronda (Spain), Barcelona beckon.
If anyone has any requests or suggestions, please contact me OFF LIST:
I'll not suspend mail from the list (in case you forget and reply to this mail directly) until tomorrow night (8 April).
MG

Marjorie Greene
http://medrelart.shutterfly.com/

to: [log in to unmask]