From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bayliss, Janet
Sent: 21 April 2010 15:55
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Link Resolver Links in National Library of Medicine - UKPubMed Central

Dear All,
Has anyone been experiencing problems with Link Resolver links that say "Available from National Library of Medicine in UK PubMed Central"?  I have just asked NHS Evidence about it as none of our links from My Journals seem to work.

With thanks
Janet

Janet Bayliss
Assistant Librarian
Library & Learning Resources
Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust
Education Centre
Heath Road
IPSWICH
Suffolk IP4 5PD
(01473) 702544 or ext 1544
See the new library website at www.ipswichhospital.nhs.uk/library

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, any reading, printing, storage, disclosure,
copying or any other action taken in respect of this e-mail is prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender immediately by using the reply function and then permanently
delete what you have received.

Content of emails received by this Trust will be subject to disclosure
under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, subject to the specified
exemptions, including the Data Protection Act 1998 and Caldicott Guardian
principles.

This footnote also confirms that, unless otherwise stated, this email
message has been swept by Sophos Anti-virus for the presence of computer
viruses.

  ** Please consider the environment before printing this email. **

HWPH Notice:
Recipients should be aware that all emails sent and received by this Trust are subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and therefore may be disclosed to a third party, subject to the requirements of the DPA and confidentiality of patient information.

Please inform us if this message has gone astray - before deleting it - by emailing mailto:[log in to unmask] with RETURN as the subject-line.