Hi,

Hoping not to have to invent a wheel which has already been constructed, can
anyone out there tell me a source for a reasonably up-to-date demographic
breakdown of the numbers of Disabled People in England.  I am looking for
English figures (as opposed to GB or UK).  I also need some demographic
details in terms of age and ethnicity.  I can't find anything particularly
helpful , even of a medical model nature.  I have tried the Office for
National Statistics Website http://www.statistics.gov.uk/default.asp

Best wishes,

Mike Higgins,
Email: [log in to unmask]
Address: 1 Portland Court, Sheffield, S6 3EW, UK.
Tel (voice and, by prior arrangement, fax): +44 (0) 114 2258676
Mobile: +44 (0) 7956 856060

Archives and tools are located at: