I have just joined and am so glad to be able to contact others who are encountering the same problems. I co-ordinate the support for Care Leavers at the University of the West of Scotland. We received the Frank Buttle Quality Mark in January and have been working with colleagues at the Universities of Glasgow, Strathclyde and Glasgow Caledonian to talk about similar issues we face. We have created a forum and hope to have a memeber of Integrated Children's Services at our next meeting. UWS also has a shared campus in Dumfries and with my colleagues in Glasgow University, Dumfries and Galloway College and Integrated Children's Services, we have also created a forum for the Dumfries area to discuss issues regarding the support of Looked After Young People and Care Leavers. Both foras have been of great value and I hope to replicate this practice in areas local to oue other campuses. I will be happy to answer any questions on this and hope that others will be able to reciprocate with answer to my questions in the future. Regards
Jane