From: Sidney-Spenser Discussion List [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dorothy Stephens [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 12:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: chicklit?

        Good heavens, Roger, I had no idea that Sir Philip Sidney was
associated with so many chicks!  Quite a feather in his cap, really.

        Because the link inadvertently got divided in your
message--something that used to happen in my emails all the time, for some
reason--I've copied it here in its entirety, with the middle space removed:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sir_Philip_Sidney_game

Dot