Hello Everyone,

My name is Colleen Brogan, I am a student at Brown University concentrating
in Art History and French-Semiotics. I am presently attending the AV
Festival and Commissioning and Curating New Media Art Symposium. I teaching
assist a class at Brown called "Curating Contemporary Art" and am hoping to
bring lessons and insight back to the classroom from this incredible
symposium. Beryl Graham has been kind enough to invite me to "live-blog" the
symposium. I am thrilled to be here and cannot wait for the day to begin.

I will be sending out e-mails to the listserv after (and potentially,
during) each speaker and breakout session with recaps of the speaker's main
points and the brilliant questions and conversations to follow. Please
respond and discuss at will.

Thank you!

Sincerely yours,

Colleen