From: Health of minority ethnic communities in the UK [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rahul Alam [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 31 March 2010 19:09
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fwd: cultural competence toolkit--can the cost be reduced or eliminated?

I, like Lisa, think that this toolkit sounds useful, but I feel that the cost may hinder its uptake. In my own opinion, I would go a step further and argue the unethical consequences with the relatively high pricing of such a potentially valuable tool. Surly, our cumulative aim in improving healthcare services and healthcare delivery should not ensue in to a profitable venture from one NHS trust to another??? And secondly, is there any chance of having a browse of the toolkit?
Best wishes,
Rahul

Sent from my iPhone