ScHARR launches new systematic review course for 2010

A new course has been added to the list of courses currently offered by
the ScHARR short course unit. The 3 day course is entitled ‘The ScHARR
systematic review course: practical skills for undertaking reviews’ and
  will be delivered between 23rd June and 25th June 2010 at the Ranmoor
Village Conference Centre, University of Sheffield.  Sessions have been
designed to be interactive and practical, allowing participants to gain
hands-on experience of the various stages of conducting a systematic
review in health care.
For further information, please visit the ScHARR short course unit webpage:
http://www.shef.ac.uk/scharr/shortcourseunit

Beginners and Intermediate Workshops in Qualitative Evidence Synthesis