We have had a request from a tutor for this four- part series written by
Roddy Doyle which was produced around 1994

It might be re-released as a DVD but if not...

The Director was Michael Winterbottom

If anyone still has this and could help we would be very pleased to
supply a blank DVD/VHS

Many thanks

Karen

Karen Ashwell

Library AV Resources

The Tavistock and Portman
NHS Foundation Trust
Tavistock Centre
120 Belsize Lane
London NW3 5BA
Tel: +44 (0)20 8938 2520
email:[log in to unmask]

http://www.tavistockandportman.nhs.uk/library
<http://www.tavistockandportman.nhs.uk/library>

If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.

This message has been scanned for viruses and spam by Proofpoint Protection Server  - E-mail.  2010-03-01        16:54:51