Hi,
There is a reference to Guernica in Nanni Balestrini's 'Lo sventramento
della storia' (1963, Come si agisce, in Poesie pratiche, Einaudi, 1976, p.
89). Here "guernica", very briefly referred to, seems to be bound up with
the failure of Italian "resistenza": a re-combination of the words-fragments
would be: "e guernica ... e fallita ... la resistenza ... voi lo avete
tollerato"

Hope this helps,

Clodina