Dear Gemmers,

There are still a few places left on our FREE practice sharing
afternoon, 'Putting on a family friendly exhibition', at the Wallace
Collection, London from 2-5pm on Friday 12 March.

Please see attachment for further details and we hope to see you there.

Emma Bryant
Learning Officer
The Wallace Collection
________________________________

+44 (0)20 7563 9577 (ph)
+44 (0)20 7224 2155 (fx)
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  (email)
www.wallacecollection.org <http://www.wallacecollection.org/>  (web)
Hertford House,
Manchester Square,
London,
W1U 3BN, UK.

On show now
Shhh ... it's a Secret. Unlocking the Treasures of the Wallace
Collection
4 February - 28 March 2010
'We've Got Mail' : The Construction, Conservation, and Repair of Mail
Armour
Until 6 June 2010 (Conservation Gallery)
Admission Free to all exhibitions and displays
Members of staff of the Wallace Collection cannot accept liability for
opinions they may express on objects submitted for identification or for
information; nor can they give valuations.

_____________________
This email and any attached files are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. If you have
received this email in error please be advised that any forwarding,
copying, printing, or further unauthorised use is prohibited and you
should contact the sender. Any views or opinions presented are solely
those of the author and not necessarily those of The Wallace Collection.
Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any
virus or other defects which may harm your IT system, no responsibility
is accepted by The Wallace Collection for any loss or damage arising
from the receipt of this email.

For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=gem